Wednesday 2 December 2009

I WAS PUBLISHED- FIRST TIME OUT OF ISRAEL

This is my first publication out of ISRAEL - I was published in December issue of SCRAPBOOKING. COM ( actually this was the first work I ever submitted and they liked it! )
I was published in Israeli print craft magazine called " Hobbyton" several times - mostly with tutorials , but now it's international and I am just thrilled and so proud !! (And this Israeli magazine is out of market now- so I need to go international )
I have 6 more works to be published in January in this e- zine and in another one too and a big tutorial and even an interview - but this one is my first one and that's the reason it is special for me.
So just click on it and than you can enjoy the whole E- zine and if you make a subscription- you'll get it every month to your mail.

7 comments:

Einat's Art World said...

כל הכבוד עירית
את מביאה לנו הרבה כבוד.

אילנית said...

מצטרפת לעינת- את מביאה המון כבוד לישראליות

את שמה אותנו על המפה- כל הכבוד

ANAT S said...

עיריתוש מגיע לך
מאחלת עוד המשך הצלחה בסקראפ העולמי ובכלל

מימס mimms said...

כל הכבוד על הסיפתח, בטוחה שהוא הסנונית הראשונה !!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! :)
Monica

Unknown said...

Me again! I left an award on my blog for you:
http://giddygreetings.blogspot.com/2009/12/over-top-award.html

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's amazing!

Popular Posts