Monday 13 June 2011

Travel lo

Published in SNR magazine April 2011 issue
As much as I fly I never got any upgrade to the First class, but my charming daughter and her girl friend got  it for a several times. So I decided to scrap it with this " celebrate an upgrade"photos and to make some journaling about it.. Just read it- it's funny and so  correct.
Our challenge  on Best Creation was to use 6 letters titlle, 4 papers, 4 chipboards, some ribbon or lace and some buttons.
As you can see- all are here, all papers and chipboards are from Best Creations fantastic!! Travel Forever new 2011 collection, the small letters are from Safari boy line (I didn't get Travel ones.. )
My journaling is a bit funny- read it..

1 comment:

Jolanda said...

wow,beautiful work,nice pics!
Have a nice day!
xx

Popular Posts