Friday 24 February 2012

Sew crafty

My " about me" page- the photo is from Ingvid Bolme Prima class a few month ago, I just have maybe 2 photos from there. And this A2Z Scraplets dress form was just a good fit for this photo. I colored the chipboard form with the same colors as my top on the photo.MLS products used here and then a lot of stamping (crafty me)- Tim Holtz   set, heat embossing, some small crafty items and a hand made flower. This time I made the folder flower from the circle cut of this circle page - the part that was left.




I enter this to Scrap your crap 3 stamps minimum challenge- I used about 5-6 here

6 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Very nice I Like that dress form you did with the buttons.

Kim Sonksen said...

Love it, the stamping is fab!

norine said...

Beautiful layout!! The MLS paper really suits!! Love what you did with the dress form as well!! Thanks for joining us at SYC!!

Martine said...

beautiful LO! love the stamped stitched frame! love your cluster of little embellies too!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous layout Irit! I love the dress form. I hope you are doing well! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Crap!

Nitasha said...

Love! The mini spools and twine, the dress form, the color combo...love it!!! Thank you so much for playing with us at SYC!

Popular Posts