Monday 16 April 2012

Guest designing for Lessology

I love recycling and I love challenges. This was a reason to post my projects in Lessology challenge blog and to make a lot of Top 3.
So when they asked me to be their April Guest Designer, I said yes, even knowing that the challenge was not so much usual one.
I was asked to make a chest with drawers and the only possible thing I could craft was this kids craft kind of 9 match boxes.

But then, I just made them my shabby and busy style and I like the final result, maybe can even use it for some small buttons, pins of whatever .


I used Melissa Frances paper , stickers and a tag, a lot of inking around, some flowers, trims, lace and quite a bunch of heart shaped buttons.


You can play with this challenge too: make a very similar project or alter an old drawer. As far as you have one recycled item, you can play and even win.

No comments:

Popular Posts