Thursday 26 April 2012

Sew much me

 This page was spotlighted in Cosmo Cricket blog
This page was published in SNR April/May 2012 issue


I scrapped myself again- this year I decided to make a whole album about me. So this page is about  things I like: black and red outfits and my sunglasses. I made it for Cosmo Cricket chipboard challenge with pretty much old Cosmo products, but the only one I have.

Actually I do have quite a lot of them, but the last year ones. So they need to be used.
I decided to leave this page flat- so not other flowers or ribbons or any " fat" embellishments. I only added some border punching and a lot of handmade journalling.
As our family name is Shalom and The Rubber Cafe Tree of Life set has this word (means Peace or Hello), I used the stamp as a part of my journalling.
I even made some funny P.S. about having our family name stamp (actually 3 of them from the same set).

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layout.
I keep meaning to do more pages about me, but I haven't yet.
Good for you for working on your goal.

JJ Sobey said...

Kinda neat to have a stamp with your family name. This is a great page - love how you created dimension without a lot of thickness.

Popular Posts