Wednesday 25 April 2012

Spread your wings card

 This card was published in SNR April/May 2012 issue
Another new card, using this fantastic Tando Creative mini printers try part (I just use one of 3 parts each time, so I can make more projects, also I am sure dear Di from  Tando would ship me more if I ask, but I ask for the new realeases... lol)


So this one is totally Webster pages, also I had to find the small things ot use for the card, their prints are huge. So I used 2-3 papers for the base and for some cuys and some journaling cards too .Then I made this flower cluster with some Webster nesting and trims and added some small  flowers. As I love to stamp on my cards after all, I made a stamped branches on this pink cardstock for one of my layers.


The Ranger crackled paint was a must for covering this big chipboard. Some ribbons and trim and blings were my final touch and I really like this Spring card.

No comments:

Popular Posts