Sunday 13 May 2012

A good life with Robin Nest and Want2scrap

Hello. my dear Robin Nest  friends! Irit is here again and this time with  my new album chipboard cover. I have a lot of 8*8'' pages with some summer and vacation theme and I decided to make this handmade album cover for all those pages (also I didn't decide about the binding yet, so no holes for this time).


I used Want2Scrap huge bracket chipboard as a base, covered with RN gorgeous glitter Kiwi Sorbet  cardstock. The edges were hand trimmed and I used some sand paper for the more sophisticated look.
Then I divided it  with Remember the Magic       ribbonand used some Butterflies in Pastel colors  around it.
The chipboard Want2Scrap shape was  painted with green paint (all paint on this project are from Creative Inspirations Paints) and filled with lots of mini Sprinkles dew drops all over.
This piece was just perfect for the cross over the ribbons.
The Burgundy and White flowers were made , also I misted the white one wist some green and yellow mists (homemade ones)
The upper crown was made from 2 Want2Scrap crowns, each one painted and slightly glittered with Angel Dust glitter. I also added 2 big chipboard swirls under the crowns. The layered crown was embellished with Gold mini Dew Drops  from Regency Mini Dew Drops and a Clippie from Euro Clippies set.

A title is A2Z Scraplets one, painted and heat embossed with Wow Embossing Powders.
This is a summer shiny cover you can made in no time using our gorgeous Robin Nest products. 
Hope you liked it.
See you in about two weeks with another RN project.
Irit

No comments:

Popular Posts