Wednesday 20 June 2012

Thank you card

I very simple card made for WOW Embossing Powders blog post.


I used this Flowers Wow stamp and then heat embossed it with 4 summery embossing powders. but my tip here is to use a white pigment ink and not this Clear embossing one as I really want to see that the whole stamp will be shown. The second tip is  to put your cardstock on the top of your inked stamp and to usesome roller  to get better impression on the inked image.
Then add 4 powders, one after another and you've done  with your stamped panel.
I made this card with the longer edge, border punched with MS punch, added some ribbons and stamped a sentiment , heat embossed again, on the same Kraft cardstock I used for the main panel. The colors of embossing powder are slightly different over the Kraft cardstock, but I think  I like this mute colors more.

The last technique I used here was an asymmetric ribbon pleating, hand stitched like a big zig zag from side to side and then pulled to this lovely pleated ribbon.

No comments:

Popular Posts