Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sweet stamps #126 challenge: Anything goes with Artsy Fartsy new stamps

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today is our Anything goes week on Sweet Stamps challenge blog and it means you can link any possible project and to win some great goodies.
Our DT got a few new ATC sized stamps (actually there are 18 of them for this release, but we got a couple for now and sure more to come). I  picked 2 stamps with a word Paris, so it was just natural to make some travel project . So say welcome to my stamped key chain that can me great for any keys  or travel bags.


I used an old and forgotten plastic frame  and then added 2 stamped ATC size pieces, one of each  clear frame side. The  first one is this Bird in a fly and I used 3-4 Ranger Distress Paints (just drop a bit over the stamped and heat embossed image and then wipe it with a wet baby wipe) over this stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder image. The second piece with this vintage Paris lady was stamped the same way and then  colored with some yellow,  orange and red Distress paints the very same way as the first piece. Then I added some LYB wooden pieces, painted with the  same paints , connected them to the chains and a ring and this totally useful project was done.




Want ti see those gorgeous Sweet Stamps  18 ATC STAMPS? Go to our shop and just buy some!
And you can see all our new projects on this special ArtsyFartsy Pinterest board too.
And don't forget to participate in our weekly challenge!
 I enter this to Frog Dog Studio  challenge- use Distress Paints

10 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Oh I love these and I just can't resist an Anything Goes challenge ;D I might just have to head on over!!

Anonymous said...

Love your creative idea and your choice of colors.

Roxie said...

Nice use of color on these key chains!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun idea- and I love the bright pretty colors you used. I always struggle with 3-D as I want to be able to USE what I make- this is just perfect!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome projects love the bright colors and the added embellishments. Unique idea.

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Great project! Love the bright, cheery colors - might have to copy this so I can find my keys! LOL

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a fun project!! Beautiful job!

Tina said...

thank you for sharing another amazing project with us Irit!

Annette said...

Who wouldn't like to have that beautiful key chain! Lovely work!
You always have so many wonderful ideas!
Hugs Annette

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wow! So awesome. I love all the little elements to look at. Great color combination too!

Popular Posts