Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my BoBunny Fine arts post. Today I am going to share an alteration of a chap plastic $1 shado...
Steampunk Masculine canvas made for some web challenges: Simon Says- Masculine Words and Paintery - inspiration of colors, word love,...
New small (card sized) altered canvas I made just for some challenges. I used stencils from Tando and AtrPlorations; chipboards from Scr...
ATC cards are fun and I really love to make them. So those small grungy cards I made were made for some web challenges. Backgrounds we...
This easy to make card is just lace, circle dies and old American Crafts Thickers. But it was in print in Garden April issue of Craft I...
It seams that this month I have plenty spare time , so I made this tag just for some web challenges. Masculine for Simon Says Monday c...
Fancy altered canvas made for some web challenges. The background is made with stencils , stamps (Unity), mediums and Lindy's S...
New shabby altered box made without any paer, but with stencil, mediums, paints, chipboards and IamRoses different flowers. One single...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my water color card inspiration! Today we were challenged to make some water color project ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to CAS-ual Fridays new challenge. This time we challenge you to use three lovely colors for your...