Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our mutual TOP 10 blog hop. Here are my Top 10 as I picked them for my own (read about it,...
Hello my dear crafty friends! This altered canvas was made for my dearest 3 yo grand daughter (she is 4 now already, but who counts? ). ...
This is my first new project for 2018 that was made not for any Design team. I altered the $ store wooden frame with tons of differen...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last for 2017 Topflight Stamps post. This time I just used one single Rubber Dance stam...
This is a quick and easy to make cards made with PPRS stamps, distress oxide inks, some washi tape and a few pearls. The stamped image...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our new CAS- ual Fridays challenge! So grab your coffee and tea stamps and enter our new...
This cute spiral notebook was already published in the last issue of 2017 Just Christmas cards and Decorations. Now it's a time to...
This fabric covered planner with easy to make chipboards only decorations was in print in the last Just Christmas cards and Decorations ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new BoBunny Holidays post. We are just close to Christmas and sure some of us need a few la...
This canvas covered notebook with small altered canvas as a cover embellishment cluster was made for some web challenges. Lucky me- between...