Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Sin City Day of Dead Sugar Sculls blog hop! The premise of this blog hop is for you to...
Colorful new card made with DCVW products for their challenge and a few more web challenges. Water colors added over the printed bac...
Mixed media card in French style with French sentiment made with texture background using stencil and texture paste. The front piece was...
New stamped card made for some challenges with Stamplorations sentiment and VLVS image using circle stencil and mists, heat embossing and ...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome to my first March BoBunny Media inspriation. This time I decided to make a couple of cards using ...
My second (and third) projects for Scrapmatts blog are those Steampunk card and tag. Yes, I love Steampunk. Not as a way of life, but sur...
Today I am going to share a simple shaker card made with new, just released, Perfect Affair collection from Papericious. I made a full st...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here with my second March inspirational post made with SinCity gorgeous stamps. This time I mad...
Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and welcome you to my new SinCity inspirational post! ...
New lovely die cut tag made with DCVW products, Sizzix dies and a lot of water colors inside and out of the tag. I enter this tag ...