Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to BoBunny Misc Me Monday! Today I am going to share four Misc Me pages made with the most d...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my very last Makin's Clay ® inspirational post. After two full years on Makin's...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Spinkle n' Sparkle mid month release. We have TWO new stamp sets that we couldn't wa...
Hello my dear crafty BoBunny fans! Irit is here and this is my blog post made with the most adorable Butterfly Kisses BoBunny collection as...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my March inspirational Scrapmatts post. As always (or almost always) I made one scrapbooki...
Hello my dear crafty friends! This is part 2 of my Guest design for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and this time they tell a bit about me and thi...
This is my new Mixed Media card made over black carstock covered with white gesso and then painted with DecoArt Media line acrylics and ...
Hello my dear friends! A couple of weeks ago I was aksed by Michele Gross, the owner of CAS- ual Fridays Stamps company to take a part in t...
This is my Media post project for BoBunny made as an altered notebook with a door and a fancy embellishments cluster. The door is not my ...
Pretty fast new Mixed Media card that I made for no reason. Made with DecoArt products, dry and heat embossing, MFT stamped sentiment, TC...