Hello my dear crafty friends! This is Day 4 and a final day of Inspired by Stamping October release and our 2 years Birthday celebration.
This is IBS 2 YEARS CELEBRATION: yes, this adorable stamp company is already 2!
So let's celebrate it with us and we have a lot of fun for you during the next 5 days.
and every day we have a small contest for you and today it's a sketch
contest.All contest will end on October 17 th , so you have a whole week
to enter our challenge and to WIN!
One winner each day will receive the entire bash release including all stamp sets, paper, printables and frames!Today we are going to show you the last stamp sets released this month and my card was made with the most gorgeous FREE STAMP : VINTAGE BIRTHDAY. And we challenge you to make any possible Birthday project to enter our challenge today!
IBS stamped new sentiment and IBS die used as this sentiment base.
And come back tomorrow for the final stamp release where you can see all 6 stamp sets and to buy them with a nice discount.
Now it's a time to visit all other designers and to leave them some love
Joanna - http://wp.me/p3QhWl-3Lj
A Lovely Birthday
• Rose http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-vintage-birthday.html
• Calypso http://calypsocandycraft.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-october-release-lovely-birthday.html
• Shea - http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-new-release-vintage-and-lovely.html
• Colleen http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-release_9.html
• Kendra http://luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com/2013/10/ibs-lovely-birthday.html
Vintage Happy Birthday
• Rebecca ~ http://www.paperprimrose.com/?p=6648
• Vicki - http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/2013/10/inspired-by-stamping-october-sneak.html
• Leah- http://paperblossoms.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-lovely-and-vintage-birthday.html
SEE YOU TOMORROW!
This is my new Mixed Media card made over black carstock covered with white gesso and then painted with DecoArt Media line acrylics and ...
When I have a couple of spare hours I try to make one project for a few web challenges. So this canvas is this project and I reall...
My second Scrapmatts project for April is a monochromatic Wedding day layout made with DCVW new stack and a lot of Scrapmatts products. ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Art Anthology second April post! This time I decided to show you how you can use yo...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first Scrapmatts project for April. This time I decided to begin with an altered spiral no...
This is my Media post project for BoBunny made as an altered notebook with a door and a fancy embellishments cluster. The door is not my ...
Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my very first challenge post as CAS-ual Fridays Challenge team member. Our challenge toda...
Just because May is Mother's day month I made this fancy Spring card for Mother's day. I enter this card to a couple of web ...
Fancy Mother's day card made with BoBunny products and some background dies from Sizzix. Just because May is Mother's day month...
This triple canvas was made for some web challenges. Lucky me - I had some spare time before I got some of my new DT boxes to wor...