Monday 30 December 2013

2013: My favorite chipboard projects

Every crafter has her/his most favorite product to use with their creations. For most of us it's a patterned paper, but for me  those are chipboard cuts. Any size, any shape, any company (also I love  the companies I design or designed for, but not only). I actually use my chippies on each and every  crafty project. So here is my small 2013 chipboard parade. Those are my most favorite chipboard projects and some of them are posted here for the very first time and I will do some separate post later.
Mixed media lo

Mini album cover

Altered deco frame

Altered Mixed Media canvas
Print published lo


Easy made card


3D altered junk 


Mixed Media chipboard jewelry



And here some very new ones, never posted ... Some were made for CHA 2014 WINTER show

and some will be in web print soon




2 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Lovely projects Irit! you are so talented!

Anne Temple said...

All of these are fabulous and so full of color.

Popular Posts