Friday 23 May 2014

Happy Father's day with Die- Versions new May release

Hello my dear crafty friends !
 Today I am going to share a card I made with a few of new, just released,
 Die - Versions dies  for Father's day.


As we all know, making  masculine cards is a very challenging work. We all struggle with those masculine themes and colors. But if you own a few of DV new released dies, made to make your crafty life easier, you can make a lovely card with minimum supplies and a minimum  work.
This Happy Father's day card was made with a piece of Tim Holtz Kraft cardstock over the teal cardstock base, with half (keep the other half for another projects) of Funky Octagons Background die cut from the same teal cardstock.


The die cut sentiment - Happy Father's Day- was die cut frm the samer cardstck, but then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and got this rich teal glossy look. I added Sweet Spots Angel Wingdie cut from the basic black cardstock over the zipper trim and thin twine.  The last die cut was this new Sweet Wordlets " I love you"  sentiment, but I skipped the word " I" and left two others.

I think this is a good masculine card in basic colors and  with a strong masculine effects ( zipper trim, wooden buttons, jute string ).
Hope you like this card and love our DV new May release.

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Loved this when I saw it on the DV blog! Fabulous colors and an amazing design. Love the zipper element too.

Popular Posts