Thursday 10 July 2014

Happy Birthday with Inspired by Stamping

Hello my dear crafty friends! Today I am going to show you a fast , but lovely Birthday card made with 2 distress inks,  two stamps and a lot of inky fingers.
I made a die cut chipboard base for this card with a die and inked it with just 2 distress ink colors(the greens are from mixing blue and yellow). Then I stamped this gorgeous IBS flowers image with black permanent ink and inked the stamped image above with the same inks.


The sentiment was stamped  over IBS die cut banner and I just added a few crystals and pearls to make it glorious. As the last touch  some glitter glue was added over the  flower images to add some texture.



2 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful Creation Irit. Like the texture and image. The glitter glue is a very nice touch.

Bibi Lindahl said...

Very pretty! The glitter was the icing on the cake :)

Popular Posts