Friday 25 July 2014

IBS NEW RELEASE: CHEVRONS

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Inspired by Stamping new July release.
This is the last day of this gorgeous release and will show you my work with all those stamps next month, but today this is our Chevrons set day and here is my card made with this lovely  new set.
My card this time is a totally modern kind of Mixed Media creation. I made it with a long line of chevrons arranged  for the easy stamping. The stamping was made with clear embossing ink and white heat embossing. I also added this Hello sentiment from another new released set. Then I melted wax crayons over the black background t get this artistic look and added one single Create/Inspire sticker as this is a totally inspirational card that can be used for any summer occasion.

No comments:

Popular Posts