Sunday 26 October 2014

Inspired by Stamping Birthday blog hop








Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my blog today!

Surprise!  I'm here today, along with other gals on the Inspired By Stamping design team, to wish the Inspired By Stamping store'sowner, Joanna, a happy 3rd anniversary for the store and an early happy birthday!  You should have arrived here from Grace Tolman's  blog.  If not, and you'd like to join in the fun, please start at Joanna's blog and hop along with us to wish her many happy returns!  We've all made birthday creations to share using Inspired By Stamping products.  Come and take a peek at mine!

And now for my story:
3 years ago, on October 2011, I found a Design Team call for Inspired by Stamping stamps company.
I wasn't much of a stamper those days, but I tried each and every possible call as I was very new to crafting, designing or being on any team, but challenge blogs only.
I made this team and this was my very first stamping company design spot. Three  years later, with like 10 stamp companies more in my resume, I am still on this team!
And I hope it will be forever. Just two of us left from the original list: Kendra Sand and I, but  this team feels like Home, and this is a place you want to stay forever and ever.
So this month Inspired by Stamping is 3 years old.
In a few more days our dear owner, Joanna, will celebrate her birthday.
Happy Birthday to you both: the girl who had a dream and the company that is this " Dream did come true".
I want to thank Joanna for the chance she gave me then and for the opportunity to be creative with her gorgeous stamps, papers, dies and files. This is a place to create whatever I want, in any style and to be true to my artistic way with  all IBS  products and to show the world that any stamp can be used by any crafter if you just have a bit of imagination.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO INSPIRED BY STAMPING AND TO OUR DEAR JOANNA!





Inspired by stamping products used:
Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping with all of us from Inspired By Stamping!  Your next stop is Joanne Herbert blog. 



12 comments:

Kylie said...

A wonderful story! Joanna is going to adore this card!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

My dear friend, Thank you for such a beautiful story! Thank you for being a part of IBS and for creating amazing projects with our stamps. It is an honor and a privilege to have you with us still. I look forward to the next 3 years together! With love, Joanna

Sue D said...

Very pretty. I like the layers and the tickets.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card and tribute.

Janis said...

BEAUTIFUL card and lovely story!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Tiras de Papeles said...

wow, it´s very beautiful, you´ve a new follower!!! hasta pronto

Monique Liedtke said...

What a beautiful card!!! and after reading your story I have to hop over and check them out :)

Donna Nuce said...

Irit your card is gorgeous! Wonderful story too. We really surprised her didn't we?

Leah said...

This is just gorgeous Irit! I am so happy to have met you through the IBS team. It's a wonderful place!

Jo Herbert said...

I absolutely loved reading your story and brought a tear to my eye how special the bond you have not only with Joanna but Inspired By Stamping. Your card is just divine and I love all the elements you have used in this card. I hope to be part of the Inspired By Stamping community for a while just like you. You continue to be my inspiration and I always look forward to your creations. Hugs Jo

Mynn xx said...

Irit, this is totally beautiful! LOVE the gorgeous layering! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

wilson.marie65 said...

The card is so pretty! I love all the layers, just awesome :)

Popular Posts