Wednesday 19 November 2014

Vintage art with Meg's Garden

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Meg's Garden post.
This time I made this standing mini album using the new collection from Meg's Garden called French Garden.


I folded this stand to be my album base and this is how it looks from the side, just to show you how easy this fold is. I used a good chipboard piece 6*12'' long and scored it to 6-3-6 '' to make this fold.


This is a title side here again:

Most of the products are from Meg's Garden shop, but I added this ART sticker from PHP company, some bling and a word Vintage. All piece was inked with Rusty Hinge distress ink from Ranger.
Some embossing with brass, green  and gold were added over the chipboards.

And this is how it looks from the album side:

 The whole mini album has 8 pages and as much as I wanted to add more, it became very bulky and impossible to  close.

And now for the inside pages:

I used French Garden papers and vintage women pieces  and cut outs on each page and added a word that describes this page.
And the next page here:


And more of the pages:







And the  back cover with just a few trims on the bottom:



The whole construction was binded with a spiral and  this is like those calendars we all see around, but hand made one.
Hope you got some inspiration from my vintage album and you sure can do yours with a similar technique.


No comments:

Popular Posts