Friday 29 April 2016

Window into Spring art board with Tando



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Spring decorative art piece.
Today I made the whole Spring scene with Tando stencil as the sun rays on the background and Tando square frame from mini Printers tray set   as a window to that scene.
First I used Tando Bullseye  mask with DecoArt texture paste and painted it over to make the " sun" image.
The whole piece was painted with DecoArt paints and DecoArt crackle was used over the window frame.
I stamped with black  ink over the painted surface (Rubber Dance stamps used here) and added a misted colored flower to the window.
This is a very simple project, but the sticker saying says it all: There is a beauty in simplicity.



Tando products used:
Bullseye mask

Mask - Bullseye

Mini printer tray

Mini Printer Tray 103mm x 103mm with stand

 I enter this to Southern Ridge Com. Anything Spring challenge
 Dimension- for Mixed Media Monthly

1 comment:

Bibi Lindahl said...

Super cool! Thank you, Irit ♥

Popular Posts