Wednesday 17 August 2016

Holidays door hanger with Rebecca Baer

 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second post made for Rebecca Baer.
This door hanger was made for possibler print publication and so far I don't know if it made the print after all. But as the said magazine is already published I can share this project and I think that it's a lovely Holidays door hanger in a totally non traditional colors here.
The background is Tando chipboard door hanger . Then I added the texture with Rebecca Baer Snow Flurries stencil and white texture paste.
The whole piece was misted with Tattered Angels mists and you can see how lovely the colors and the texture are after it's dry.
I added two Tando chipboards  painted over and stamped the texture over the ornaments with Two Paper Divas stamps and white heat embossing.
The sentiment was stamped in the same way and added inside the chipboard frame.




And now let's hope that the magazine editors loved this piece and it is in print after all!



No comments:

Popular Posts