Monday 29 August 2016

You are loved card with Honey Bee stamps


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Honey Bee Stamps post for August.
This time I made a totally Mixed Media card with tons of mediums, paints, mists and texture and yet it is a totally flat card after all. The Miracles of Mixed Media are here!
I used Rebecca Baer stencil with modelling paste to make the not so much seen background (look close, it's there). Then I  colored the background with a mix of Tattered Angels mists and paints. After the background was all dry I stamped the Honey Bee flowers and a sentiment on white tissue and glued it over the background with Gel Medium.
Stamps used here are Honey Bee Stamps:Country Blooms and  Beautiful life! Perfect, perfect. perfect for any stamping occasion!




Just a few gold sequins were added and this fancy card was all done!
There are much more of my projects on my Instagram account @iritshalom2000 and you are welcome to follow me there!

No comments:

Popular Posts