Tuesday 15 November 2016

Art is the life energy of the soul: altered artist pallet



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first November post made for Art Anthology.
This time I decided to make an altered wooden painters' pallet and to build it around this most gorgeous (one of three) faces Art Anthology stencil.
I made a full tutorial for you and you can see it here:
Check out How to Alter Wooden Painter's Pallet by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

And those are a few  of close-ups (more in the Snapguide in the link):




The full product list is in Art Anthology blog post HERE!
I hope you liked my art piece and would try to make something similar with our fantastic Art Anthology products!
See you in a couple of weeks with another Art Anthology project!

No comments:

Popular Posts