Friday 25 November 2016

Tando Embossing week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Embossing week Tando inspiration.
I was not sure if we were asked to make a project with dry or heat embossing, so I just made one with both.
As you can see the background is dry embossed with Sizzix embossing folder. Then I covered it with clear embossing ink and added Stampendous embossing powders and components to get this dark messed look.
The Tando frame was heat embossed with another Stampendous embossing powder.
The both chipboard birds and the bird cage were also heat embossed with some old puffy embossing powder.
The whole piece was done with recycled base: I used Tando packaging for the background  and it's just a perfect piece for any background.




Tando shop products used:
Frantage embossing enamel kit
Frantage Mica kit
Grab bag of mini birds
Grab Bag of Mini Birds

Bird cages 
Bird Cages Large

Frame - Large rectangle
Frame - Large Rectangle


No comments:

Popular Posts