Saturday 3 December 2016

Christmas cards with Makin's Clay


Hello my dear friends! Today I am going to share a couple of Christmas  cards I made with  embellishments from Makin's Clay.
This is a first card and as you can see this sweet big Angel on the card is made with Makin's Clay White clay in a mold and them covered with clear glitter.
You can make a lot of casting in molds with Makin's air day clay and to use on your Christmas cards and other projects.





The second card is in the very similar colors, but here I made a few Makin's Clay embellishments using Makin's Clay Christmas Nature push molds and Red Makin's Clay.
 All clay pieces were covered with glaze for the shine effect and I added some black acrylic paint over the poinsettia flowers centre.




No comments:

Popular Posts