Friday 9 December 2016

Let is snow layout with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first December Scrapberry's inspiration.
It's a winter season and when you get the most delicious new paper Winter collection you just go on and scrap your favorite Winter photos. Let's say that my photos are not from my home country as we don't even have a proper Winter here. So the photo is from our Italian Sky season a couple of years ago and yew, it was the best snow I've ever seen.
I used A Taste of Winter new , just released, collection and used the Paisley Frost  cardstock as the base. The snowflakes were added with light texture paste and a stencil all around the page. I added a kitchen square doily for the interest and then moved to 6*6'' same collection pad to layer the paper squares over the doily as shown.  



Most of the embellishing of this page was made with die cuts and patterned paper from the same collection.The title was die cut and added on the bottom of the photo.




The upper embellishment cluster was made with some Scrapberrys embellishment, silk ribbon bow, metal flair and Cards sentiments.


More die cut trees and snowflakes were added on the other side of the page.




I hope that you like my Winter page and this adorable Winter Scrapberry's collection.

Scrapberry's products used:
A Taste of Winter collection:
Snow Bunny 12*12'' cardstock
Seasonal Drift 12*12'' cardstock
Paisley Frost 12*12'' cardstock
Cards 12*12'' cardstostock
Create Wonder embellishments SCB340001094
Crystal stickers Floral Embroidery SCB530000007
Pearl Brads SCB340304
Winter Joy decorations SCB340982
Silk Ribbon White

No comments:

Popular Posts