Friday 13 January 2017

Clear acrylic deco with Art Anthology


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second January tutorial made for Art Anthology.
This time I made a clear acrylic wall deco project using the old and forgotten acrylic page from the 7 years non used album.
I call it a kind of recycling as I never made the clear album, but I use those pages for other altered projects and I really like the use of my old stash.
And just to add to this " use your stash" thing I used the very old decoupage paper on the back of this project, the very old chipboard star and even older metal letters.
This is a kind of a low cost project and it's like " make the background, add some themed pieces and make the statement" project.
I really hope that you got some inspiration from this project and you now understand that making art doesn't mean that you need the buy the latest and greatest products.
All you need are great Art Anthology products and a lot of your imagination.

Here are some close- ups to this finished project:



And as always there is a full step by step Snapguide tutorial I made for you HERE:

You can see the full product list in this post HERE:

See you again next month and enjoy your crafting during those cold Winter days!
 I also add this to a couple of web challenges:
SSSS- BE SQUARE (as this deco is)
 Star dust for AltairArt

No comments:

Popular Posts