Friday 20 January 2017

One and only layout with BoBunny Media post


 Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second January inspirational Media post made for BoBunny.
This is a layout made with  my gorgeous 3 years old grand daughter photo and I used a new, just released Felicity collection.
The big One and Only title was made with BoBunny stencil and Pentart acrylic paints and then I added the dots inside the letters.
The flowers on the background were made with BoBunny Silver Glitter paste and a stencil.
I also added a few flowers over the photo to add some interest.
All other pieces are Noteworthy die cuts, layered chipboard stickers, hand cut pieces and some hand written journalling.
 The photo background was just in the perfect colors that fit this lovely paper collection  and yes, you can scrap little girls in this vintage style too.






No comments:

Popular Posts