Wednesday 24 May 2017

Colors of life layout with Scrapberry's


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my second Scrapberry's post for May.
As usual one of my projects is a layout and this layout was made with gorgeous photos I took last Fall while travelling  in Macedonia and Albania.
The photos are from the lovely park in not so much known Albania.
 So I used Mediterranean Dreams collection also both countries are not really Mediterranean ones, but just close.



I mostly used patterned cardstock to make this layout.
Lots of dies were grabbed to add some interest to my page.
One larger flowers cluster was added on the right corner of the lower photo over the cardstock title that says " Colors of life".
Yes, they sure have colors in Albania. Not sure how much of life they have in this poor, still very much communist small country of Eastern Europe.


Here is the cluster made with a tree die cut, some paper and some resin flowers.


And I sure added a hand written journalling:
Albania 2016.
Looks like Paradise.
Feels like 50 years ago.
And as I was born in a former communist country I know how it was looking .

 I hope that you like my layout and my use of Scrapberry's new collection.

Products used:
Mediterranean Dreams collection:
Moroccan Plaid 12''
Cards 1 12''
Stone Beach 12''
Mediterranean Dreams 6*6'' pad
Flowers Curly roses SCB280603
Stains inks- Blue and Yellow
Antique Shop chipboards SCB 62000109b
Wax cord SCB 20020333073
Floral Embroidery set of resin flowers SCB 25002023
Blue rhinestones

No comments:

Popular Posts