Friday 25 August 2017

Topflight Doodle your stamps inspiration


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my weekly Topflight Stamp shop post.
This week the design team was challenged to work with a doodling range of stamps from Leane Creatief range originated in Netherlands.
This is my very first time to doodle anything, so it took me quite awhile to get the proper doodling pen.
And after a few tries the pen of choice is Pigma Micron 0.1 black pen.


 Here is the stamp I used to make this card: Flower Pot

Leane Creatief Doodle Clear Stamp - Flower Pot

The sentiment I used is from For the Love of Stamps Barrow of Blooms set.
For the Love of Stamps - Barrow of Blooms - Clear Stamp Set

I made the stamped background with the same stamps using white pigmented ink and white embossing powder over Kraft cardstock and then colored the images with distress markers.
The main image was stamped over white cardstock with black ink and heat embossing and then colored with the same distress markers inside.


Then I doodled over each piece of the stamped image and tried to make each petal different.


I hope that you liked my doodling and this stamp.
If you wish to see more of my work you are mostly welcome to my own blog.
See you next week with the different inspiration.

No comments:

Popular Posts