Saturday 17 February 2018

Time 2 Create : Anything goes with Tando


Hello my dear crafty friends!
Welcome to my second February Tando post and this time it was made for Anything goes week.
So I made this altered heart as my tribute to our mutual creativity.
For me it's always Time to create and this Tando creation is so easy and fun to make!


 The heart is one part of Tando printers tray, just one of three and it was used as the base for all other chipboard pieces.
Each and every chipboard piece was painted with DecoArt Crackle paint in the most random way: just add some paint here and there, don't try to cover the whole piece.
Then all acrylics were added over the paint splashes and the paint brushes and the sentiment was added to the finished piece.I used the negative of the sentiment only for this project.


I added paints in a kind " textured way"-using pallet knife or adding a lot of the paint as you can see from this close- up photo.


Tando products used:
 Time2 create
Time 2 Create
Mini Heart printers tray
Mini Heart Printer Tray

Paintbrushes and paint blobs
Paintbrushes and paint blobs

DecoArt Media line

No comments:

Popular Posts