Wednesday 7 March 2018

Life Life altered notebook

Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here today and I welcome you all to my altered notebook post made with a crafty video tutorial.
Today I am going to share a project made with new, just released Double Dot Damask collection and eclipse stamping and die cutting technique.
Eclipse card are very trendy and all you need are good  large stamps and pretty large  letter dies.
I need to say that BoBunny All Caps dies are good, but a bit small for this technique and I pray for larger dies some day. But as it's mostly technique tutorial post and I think that it explains the technique, so I used whatever I have and hope that you like the tutorial after all.


 This simple school notebook was covered with  Wild Berry and Licorice Damask and embellished with a card sized front made with the same Damask cardstocks with  Dusty Rose Damask cardstock as the stamping base.
And yes, you can stamp over patterned cardstock if it's pale one.
So the flowers from Pocket Full of Posies set was stamped on both corners with black pigmented ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Then the stamped images were colored with water color markers.
Then and then only the Love Life words were die cut  over the stamped front and then arranged over the cut slots with 3d foam glue. And this is all. A few pearls were added to embellish the front and a few Damask layers were glued one over another for the interest.








 And as I said there is a video tutorial of eclipse technique here for you.

BoBunny products list:
Double Dot Damask Licorice, Wild Berry, Dusty Rose
Pocket full of posies stamp set
All caps dies
Double dot Ruby red jewels

No comments:

Popular Posts